[photogallerylink id=27062 align=left]It’s been rumored for a while that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rihanna[/lastfm] will be getting the cover of Vogue magazine, and now it’s official. The sexy cover of the April edition of Vogue dropped today and by the look of it you can see why Rihanna was picked for the magazine’s 10th annual “Shape” issue.
The dress which gives a spray on effect is from Chanel’s Pre Fall 2011 line. Rihanna is the youngest black female to ever appear on the cover of Vogue.
- Chris Brown’s Nightmare Continues: More Rihanna Photos Released
- Jay-Z Is Worried About Rihanna’s Health
- Ciara And Rihanna Have A Moment Of Beefing On Twitter!
- Rihanna Hooking Up With Actor Ryan Phillippe
- Is Rihanna Getting Textual With Colin Farrell?
[photogallerylink id=36328 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=35935 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=34325 align=left]