[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Lauryn Hill[/lastfm] is recovering from child birth and has been hit with a lawsuit by a former band member for unpaid services. The incident stems from 2007, but is the timing right?
According to TMZ.com:
[photogallerylink id=31099 align=left]
Pro guitar player Jay Gore has filed a lawsuit against Hill in small claims court in L.A. — claiming he played with her for a couple of weeks back in 2007 — and was supposed to make $3,590 for the gig … but he never got a check.
It’s been just about 4 years since Mr. Gore has worked for Hill. He should have been filed this lawsuit years ago. But that’s just me!
- Lauryn Hill Pushes Baby #6
- Lauryn Hill Does Jimmy Fallon
- Lauryn Hill Is Expecting!
- Lauryn Hills Rep’s Say No Fugees Reunion, Give It UP!!
- Photos: Lauryn Hill Stages Epic Coachella Comeback
[photogallerylink id=43018 align=left]