[photogallerylink id=65575 align=left]Giving birth to twins Monroe and Moroccan brought plenty of joy into the lives of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mariah Carey[/lastfm] and husband [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Nick Cannon[/lastfm]. But in Carey’s case, the pregnancy also brought with it extra pounds that she needed to shed after the twins’ birth. Enter Jenny Craig (or the one-name moniker Jenny that they now prefer) the weight loss program which Carey credits for helping her lose 30 pounds within three months. Today in New York City, Carey was announced as the program’s newest spokesperson, or as the Jenny folks call it, “brand ambassador”.
Carey succeeds Carrie (Princess Leia) Fisher, who lost 50 pounds on the program, as the reigning brand ambassador for the company.
Carey attributes a daily caloric intake of 1500 calories and three days per week of exercise to the 10 pound per month weight loss. She told Us Weekly:
I’m proud of how hard I worked to get my body back … I had to do this for me.
Take a look as the new Mariah is revealed in video.
- Rickey Smiley Morning Show : Gary With Da Tea – Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon
- Justin Bieber Announces Christmas Album Coming In Weeks!
- Rickey Smiley Morning Show : Gary With Da Tea – Mariah Carey Mommy Drama
- Nick Cannon Counts Down The 5 Most Amazing Mothers With Powerful Pipes
- Mariah And Nick Release The Names Of Their New Twin Babies
[photogallerylink id=24418 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=30458 align=left]