Billboard.com is reporting that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Flo Rida[/lastfm] appeared in court today to make a plea deal concerning his DUI arrest in Miami which occurred on June 9th of this year.
[getty id="69684" title="Flo Rida Arrested In Miami Beach (Photo by Miami Beach Police Department via Getty Images)" src="http://cbs102jamzorland.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/115730973.jpg?w=307&h=385"]
It appears that he is taking advantage of a deal for first time offenders. According to his attorney, he will enroll in the “Back on Track” program. The program will require him to perform community service as well as attend DUI classes. If the program is completed successfully, his DUI charge would be amended to a charge of reckless driving.
What’s New On 102JAMZORLANDO.COM?
- Hot Right Now – Justin Bieber Retiring From Music?
- Behind the Song: Sara Bareilles’ ‘Brave’
- Is Drake Taking Digs at Kendrick Lamar on Future’s ‘Sh!t’ Remix?
- Q&A: Mary Lambert Spins Success of Macklemore’s ‘Same Love’ Into Issues-Driven Solo Pop
- Avicii, M.I.A., Tiesto & More Lead Ultra 2014 Lineup
- Beyoncé, Jay Z, Jennifer Hudson & Will Ferrell Make the Longlist for Best Original Song Oscar
- Chris Brown’s Probation Revoked, Again
- [PHOTOS] Zendaya Onstage At Hook Up #5
- [PHOTOS] Emblem3 Onstage At Hook Up #5
- [PHOTOS] Midnight Red Onstage At Hook Up #5