OK so she wasn’t #1 but [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] has reason to celebrate upon learning MTV has named her their #2 Artist Of The Year behind [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Katy Perry[/lastfm]. Did they get it wrong?
The public’s love affair with [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Minaj[/lastfm] this year was easy enough to sum up in words, but [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]D12′s[/lastfm] [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bizarre[/lastfm] put a visual spin on it with the strange but entertaining “Hey Nicki” video. The clip catches the Detroit rapper vying for her attention, and although it reaches into creepy territory, you can’t help but feel that the masses perfectly understand Bizarre’s infatuation. If you still haven’t had enough [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] in 2011, catch her closing out the year on Dick Clark’s Rockin’ New Years Eve.
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]‘s sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded is due out on Valentines Day February 14, 2012
The Latest From 102 Jamz
- Hot Right Now – Khloe Kardashian Takes Off The Wedding Ring, Victoria Secret Models Twerk
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video For ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Justin Bieber Visits The Philippines
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Hot Right Now – Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body
- One Direction’s Perfume Outsells Britney and Gaga
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’