It was a very deadly encounter for X-Factor judge[lastfm link_type="artist_info"] Nicole Scherzinger[/lastfm] while she was in Mexico taping scenes for her latest music video, when a mexican gang surrounded her car with guns over the contestant Rachel Crow who was voted off of the show recently!
According to Hiphopwired.com:
After voting off Rachel Crow from X-Factor, Nicole Scherzinger has come under fire.
While filming a video for her new single “Try With Me,” Nicole and crew decided to drive around Mexico, which ended up being a very bad idea.
I understand that fans of the show were pretty upset over the ousting of Rachel Crow on X-Factor. But it was the totality of the people’s vote that did Rachel in and not Nicole.
More stories from JAMZ:
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus
- MTV Names Miley Cyrus ‘Artist Of The Year’
- Behind the Scenes at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show with Taylor Swift
- Hot Right Now – Kanye West Compares Himself To A Police Officer
- Mel B, Snoop Dogg and Childish Gambino Join the Bitcoin Revolution
- Watch Avicii’s New All-American ‘Hey Brother’ Music Video
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics