Some lucky people in the Orlando area have been blessed by a Secret Santa paying off layaway accounts at local Walmart and Kmart stores. This has also been happening nationwide! Could it be a layaway publicity stunt? Some seem to think so, but those who’s received this blessing are more the merrier!
As seen on OrlandoSentinel.com
At the Kmart on West Colonial Drive in Winter Garden, a man who wanted to remain anonymous spent more than three hours paying off layaway accounts, store manager Wally Silvagnoli said. He originally said he wanted to pay about $5,000. Though his total added up to less than that, Silvagnoli said the man — an older fellow who resembled a thinner version of Santa — told employees he would be back today.
“People were in tears, saying this was an angel,” Silvagnoli said.
This actually happened to someone I know so I had to share! Tis The Season! What a wonderful thing to have happened to her! Besitos to you! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!
Latest On 102 Jamz
- [PHOTOS] Pet-A-Palooza 2013
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Meet The Artists Of Hook Up #5