So Sears is losing out on profits from The Kardashian Kollection but now we are finding out these items may have been produced by the slave labor industry. Say it aint so!
Click to read entire story as seen on TMZ.com
A human rights group is investigating claims that workers in China — as young as 16 — are working in squalid conditions to manufacture merchandise for the K-Dash by Kardashian label, the Kris Jenner Kollection and ShoeDazzle, according to a Star Magazine investigation.
My question is, who’s truly responsible for this??? I don’t believe they would deliberately agree to this. I’m hoping this isn’t true.
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Big Time Rush Say “The Wanted Copied Our Idea”
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’
- Paris Hilton Signs With Lil’ Wayne’s Record Label
- Q&A: Eve On Her Comback Album ‘Lip Lock’ & Rap’s New Female Stars
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- From Donna Summer To Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder Transcends Generations At First DJ Set
- Pastors To Be Introduced In New Reality Show