Are they really that upset? Well, business is business. Let’s just hope that his reasons for missing the show is just personal, but maybe he should of just called in sick cause now they are pissed!!!
As seen on AllHipHop.com
Rapper [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rick Ross[/lastfm] could face a lawsuit over a canceled performance in Africa that was supposed to take place today (December 28).
“The rapper, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rick Ross[/lastfm], has issued a statement cancelling his performance at the Calabar Festival, scheduled for December 28, 2011, for reasons not related to his recent surgery and seizures,” the statement read. “The performer’s cancellation is unexpected and the reasons are unknown to Cross River State since he has confirmed receipt of his entire performance fee many weeks ago.”
Hopefully [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rick Ross[/lastfm] is in good health! I hope wasn’t afraid of the long flight!
Latest On 102 Jamz
- [PHOTOS] Pet-A-Palooza 2013
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Meet The Artists Of Hook Up #5