[photogallerylink id=64647 align=left]During an interview on ‘RapFix Live’ Amber Rose broke down crying and explains [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kanye West[/lastfm] fans are throwing things at her in the streets! In the midst of tears she says she doesn’t deserve to be treated this way! It took her a minute to compose herself to continue.
“I’m just crying because I don’t deserve to be bullied like that,” said Rose. “I’m a nice girl, i don’t bother anybody and I keep my mouth shut because I don’t want any trouble. To be bullied through music and stuff like that, it’s not fair to me. I don’t deserve that, and I’m sick of being bullied.”
Do you feel bad for Amber Rose? You may comment below!
Latest Seen On 102 Jamz
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Rihanna Smacks Fan In The Head During Concert
- Miley Cyrus Shocks In New “We Can’t Stop” Video
- Win The Ultimate Wrigleyville Experience
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’
- Eminem Drops Mixtape Track ‘Symphony In H’
- From Nas To TLC, J. Cole Breaks Down His Favorite ‘Born Sinner’ Songs
- Drinking Kanye West’s ‘Yeezus’ Haterade