[photogallerylink id=64647 align=left]During an interview on ‘RapFix Live’ Amber Rose broke down crying and explains [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kanye West[/lastfm] fans are throwing things at her in the streets! In the midst of tears she says she doesn’t deserve to be treated this way! It took her a minute to compose herself to continue.
“I’m just crying because I don’t deserve to be bullied like that,” said Rose. “I’m a nice girl, i don’t bother anybody and I keep my mouth shut because I don’t want any trouble. To be bullied through music and stuff like that, it’s not fair to me. I don’t deserve that, and I’m sick of being bullied.”
Do you feel bad for Amber Rose? You may comment below!
Latest Seen On 102 Jamz
- [PHOTOS] Pet-A-Palooza 2013
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Meet The Artists Of Hook Up #5