[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] was caught on camera coming out of an L.A. night club after a night of drinking and even in his drunken state demanded that one of his people drive. How come some other celebs aren’t following this model of partying?
According to TMZ.com:
Chris Brown pulled a Kiefer Sutherland last night — in a good way — hooking himself up with a designated driver after a night of boozing in L.A.
Brown was leaving Roxbury nightclub in Hollywood when we brought up his kick-ass Lamborghini — and he replied, “Thanks man … I’m not driving it tonight, I had some drinks. I’m doing it responsibly.”
Breezy wasn’t kidding around — dude got into the back of a waiting ride and was whisked away without incident.
Celebrity DUIs are so 2011.
Well Chris has said in another interview that he plans on focusing on doing better for 2012. And I see this as a new sign of better things to come for him.
More stories on JAMZ:
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- Hot Right Now – Orlando Bloom Now Dating Liv Tyler?
- [PHOTOS] Katy Perry Becomes A UNICEF Ambassador
- Kanye West’s Next Album To Be Produced by Q-Tip and Rick Rubin
- Lorde Crashes VEVO with ‘Team’ Video Premiere
- John Mayer, Katy Perry Release ‘Who You Love’ Artwork, the Internet Complains
- Style Files: Eminem Set to Launch Limited Edition G-Shock Watch
- Watch Kelly Clarkson Spread Holiday Cheer in New Video for ‘Underneath the Tree’