The star of NCIS: Los Angeles and two-time Grammy winner [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]LL Cool J[/lastfm] has taken the lead for the biggest night in music.
For the first time since [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Queen Latifah[/lastfm] hosted in 2005 the GRAMMYs will have a host. The previous 7 years have been ‘hosted’ by the theater voice-over introducing the presenters.
The broadcast will be emceed by Mr. Cool J live on February 12th.
“I’m thrilled to be a part of music’s biggest night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammy Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true. Great performances and great music—it’s going to be a great night.”
We’ve got an opportunity for you to see LL & all the performances at the GRAMMYs. CLICK HERE to sign up.
More From JAMZ:
- [PHOTOS] Pet-A-Palooza 2013
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Meet The Artists Of Hook Up #5