A Georgia woman has filed a paternity suit against ‘The Boss’ [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rick Ross[/lastfm] claiming that he fathered her 3 year old son! Wow! First [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Justin Beibe[/lastfm]r… Now Rick Ross! Who’s next?
According to HiphopDX.com:
Ricky Rozay gets looped into a paternity suit and offers to take a DNA test to prove he’s not the father.
Rick Ross has filed a response to a Georgia woman who claims that he fathered her three-year-old son.
Thirty-six-year-old Tyrisha Childers originally filed a paternity suit in Broward County, stating that Ross was her baby’s daddy and that he’s refused to pay child support. Documents show that Childers is broke and only makes $694 a month from disability payments.
In a response filed by Rozay, he claims that he’s never slept with Childers and is willing to take a DNA test to prove he’s not the father.
Let’s hope no more women come out with these crazy claims just to make a dollar or two, and hopefully Rick is telling the truth too!
More stories on JAMZ:
- Viral Vid Fun: Miss Utah Becomes Next Miss Teen South Carolina
- Radio Feedback:One Direction On The Surrealism Of Hearing ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ On The Radio
- Are You The Winner Of Selena Gomez Tickets?
- Bruno Mars Goes Full Michael Jackson For ‘Treasure’ Video
- [PHOTO] Channing Tatum Gives First Look At New Baby On Father’s Day
- Katy Perry Lands Her First ‘Vogue’ Cover
- Taylor Swift Slams Kanye West On Twitter
- Chris Brown Releases ‘Don’t Think They Know’ Video
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Welcome Baby Girl
- Drake Announces Fall Tour with Miguel & Future