Uh Oh, do I smell depression??? Terrell Owen’s was recently interviewed by GQ Magazine, and states that his financial problems have left him broke and without friends. However when his friends check in to see how he’s doing he say’s “I’m In Hell”.
As seen on ABC.com
“I’m in hell,” Owens, 38, said he tells people who ask about his well-being.
After the Cincinnati Bengals did not renew his one-year, $2 million contract last year, Owens has been suffering from his financial shortcomings, including ventures gone bad and child support for his four children, he said.
The $80 million or so he had made in his career is almost gone, he said, but not because he lived a lavish lifestyle.
Read More HERE
I think things are looking up for T.O. Seems he’s back in the game and will play and become co-owner for the Allen Wranglers of the Indoor Football League.
Latest on 102 Jamz
- [PHOTOS] Pet-A-Palooza 2013
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Meet The Artists Of Hook Up #5