After collapsing at an awards dinner the other day and being hospitalized, Comedian/Actor Tracy Morgan has been released with an oxygen tank as a tag along.
According to TMZ.com:
Tracy Morgan left Utah Monday … with a breathing tube secured in his nose that was attached to an oxygen tank.
The photog asked Tracy just before he boarded the plane if diabetes or alcohol played a part in his 911 emergency at Sundance, when he fell into unconsciousness.
Tracy gave 2 answers:
Serious — the altitude made him sick.
Funny — “Superman ran into a little Kryptonite today.”
No matter how bad the situation, Tracy will find something funny to say. Get well Tracy!
More stories on JAMZ:
- [VIDEO] Woman Finds Lost Dog Amidst Tornado Rubble
- ‘The X Factor’ Adds Two New Judges: Kelly Rowland And Paulina Rubio
- The Oklahoma Tornado: How Can You Help?
- Real Housewives Star Gets Married
- J. Cole Changes Album Release Date, Set For Showdown With Kanye West, Mac Miller, & Kelly Rowland
- Miguel Channels His Inner Hulk Hogan During BBMA Performance
- Cody Simpson On What To Expect From His New Album ‘Surfers Paradise’
- One Direction Cover The Backstreet Boys In Stockholm
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull ‘Live It Up’ In Sultry New Video