[photogallerylink id=55318 align=left]They’ve shared the stage with such D-List celebrities as [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Paris Hilton[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]David Hasselhoff[/lastfm], but it now appears that LMFAO may be joining [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Madonna[/lastfm] as a guest during her Super Bowl halftime show.
While no official word has been given as to Madonna‘s special guests (other than rumors of appearances by Nicki Minaj and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]M.I.A.[/lastfm]) one of last year’s halftime performers, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The Black Eyed Peas[/lastfm]‘ [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]will.i.am[/lastfm], told a British radio station that his boys Redfoo and SkyBlu WOULD be hitting the halftime stage.
According to will.i.am. in his Capital FM interview:
Check that out, Will.i.am Music Group is pretty freaking two for two. One year the Super Bowl, the next year another group part of the Super Bowl in collaboration with Madonna. That’s still happening.
What do you think? Would LMFAO and Madonna make a good pairing at the big game or would it all just be a big joke?
[metrolyrics artist="LMFAO" song="sexy and i know it"]
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Diplo’s Got New Holiday Compilation, ‘A Very Decent Christmas’
- New Music To Know: Sevyn Streeter Proves She’s More Than Just a Hit Songwriter on Debut EP
- Advertising Agency Trolls Internet with Video Featuring Kids Reciting Explicit Rap Lyrics
- Pharrell Says He’s Going ‘Rap-Free’ For New Solo Album
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up
- It’s A JAMAZON VIP Weekend To Hook Up #5
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013
- Hot Right Now: Paul Walker’s Official Cause Of Death, Katy Perry UNICEF Ambassador, And Taylor Swift Is The UK’s Sweetheart
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″