[photogallerylink id=55318 align=left]They’ve shared the stage with such D-List celebrities as [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Paris Hilton[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]David Hasselhoff[/lastfm], but it now appears that LMFAO may be joining [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Madonna[/lastfm] as a guest during her Super Bowl halftime show.
While no official word has been given as to Madonna‘s special guests (other than rumors of appearances by Nicki Minaj and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]M.I.A.[/lastfm]) one of last year’s halftime performers, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The Black Eyed Peas[/lastfm]‘ [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]will.i.am[/lastfm], told a British radio station that his boys Redfoo and SkyBlu WOULD be hitting the halftime stage.
According to will.i.am. in his Capital FM interview:
Check that out, Will.i.am Music Group is pretty freaking two for two. One year the Super Bowl, the next year another group part of the Super Bowl in collaboration with Madonna. That’s still happening.
What do you think? Would LMFAO and Madonna make a good pairing at the big game or would it all just be a big joke?
[metrolyrics artist="LMFAO" song="sexy and i know it"]
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Meet The Men Of Fall Out Boy
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1 Million To Red Cross To Aid Tornado Victims
- Ms. Emeli Sandé Goes To Washington To Honor Carole King
- See Cazzette At Firestone Live
- Conan O’Brien Points Out That Taylor Swift’s ’22′ Isn’t An ‘Accurate Representation’
- Amanda Bynes To Be Arraigned On Drug Charges
- [VIDEO] Amanda Bynes Throws Bong Out Of Window, Arrested In New York