When it came to Valentine’s Day yesterday, Usher wasn’t going to settle for just a simple card for his fans. Instead, he gave them a taste of his newest song, Climax.
In delivering the song, Usher tweeted simply:
The song’s producer, Diplo, also tweeted his excitement about the song:
So what do you think? Do you think this is a hit? Do you like the sound? Let us know in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Hot Right Now – Khloe Kardashian Takes Off The Wedding Ring, Victoria Secret Models Twerk
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video For ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Justin Bieber Visits The Philippines
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Hot Right Now – Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body
- One Direction’s Perfume Outsells Britney and Gaga