[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Meet The Men Of Fall Out Boy
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1 Million To Red Cross To Aid Tornado Victims
- Ms. Emeli Sandé Goes To Washington To Honor Carole King
- See Cazzette At Firestone Live
- Conan O’Brien Points Out That Taylor Swift’s ’22′ Isn’t An ‘Accurate Representation’
- Amanda Bynes To Be Arraigned On Drug Charges
- [VIDEO] Amanda Bynes Throws Bong Out Of Window, Arrested In New York