[photogallerylink id=61050 align=left]It’s well known that Kanye West is a fashion plate. ‘Ye will debut his second ready to wear Autumn/Winter collection, Dw by Kanye West, at the 2012 Paris Fashion Week soon. But word got out during London’s 2012 Fashion Week that Kanye had designed the shoes that the models in Australian designer Dion Lee’s collection were wearing as they trotted down the runway.
You can also check out pictures at InStyle. Kanye and Lee are longtime friends and a quick look at Lee’s aesthetic for his 2012 collection shows why — the inspiration is abstract and based around the reflection of light on his designs and fabric choices.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Behind the Song: Sara Bareilles’ ‘Brave’
- Is Drake Taking Digs at Kendrick Lamar on Future’s ‘Sh!t’ Remix?
- Q&A: Mary Lambert Spins Success of Macklemore’s ‘Same Love’ Into Issues-Driven Solo Pop
- Avicii, M.I.A., Tiesto & More Lead Ultra 2014 Lineup
- Beyoncé, Jay Z, Jennifer Hudson & Will Ferrell Make the Longlist for Best Original Song Oscar
- Chris Brown’s Probation Revoked, Again
- [PHOTOS] Zendaya Onstage At Hook Up #5
- [PHOTOS] Emblem3 Onstage At Hook Up #5
- [PHOTOS] Midnight Red Onstage At Hook Up #5
- [PHOTOS] Cash Cash Onstage At Hook Up #5