[photogallerylink id=77081 align=left]Chris Brown has revealed the artwork for his upcoming album, Fortune, and explains why you’ll have to wait until May to get a copy of your own.
In usual fashion, Brown took to Twitter to make his big reveal concerning his fourth studio album.
“I hope this album shows growth and positivity to all my fans and will inspire them to live life to the fullest!!! #FORTUNE,” he tweeted out to his 8 million-plus followers. ”The reason for may 8th is so you ( the fans) can have more music to make ur decision on if u want #FORTUNE”
On his new album cover, a bespectacled Chris Brown poses in a sleek blue suit, alongside futuristic symbols–apparently meant to represent “F-O-R-T-U-N-E” (see below).
“They are amazing,” she said. “I can’t wait to see our ideas together…I can’t wait to be a puppet and let them show me how I should be looking.”
–E. Parker CBSLocal/New York
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video For ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Justin Bieber Visits The Philippines
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′