Khloe Kardashian-Odom has catapulted into super-stardom thanks to the reality show ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians‘ on E!. She opened up to ‘OUT‘ magazine to discuss how her past has helped her prepare for super-stardom.
Khloe may have the ‘mouth’ on her reality television show, but that doesn’t mean she’s not prone to being bullied. She admits it’s horrible to be bullied. ‘We live in a world where some people bring others down in order to make themselves feel better,” she said.
Kardashian-Odom said that she’s learned you have to remain true to yourself, and that you can’t please everyone.
“Over the years, I’ve learned to embrace everything about myself flaws and all, and build a resistance to negativity. I truly try to not pay attention to it. So I just believe that for every hater or bully I have, there are 100 people who love me.”
Her reality show with husband Lamar Odom airs on sundays at 10pm on E!.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video For ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Justin Bieber Visits The Philippines
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Hot Right Now – Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body
- One Direction’s Perfume Outsells Britney and Gaga
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video