With a short Tweet, Chris Brown released free new music to Team Breezy this past week. But this isn’t any old track — it’s entitled “How I Feel” and addresses not only his family history but ends with his feelings on his public relationship with Rihanna.
In a short 2 minutes and 34 seconds, Brown touches on his childhood, the domestic abuse his mother faced, and the unfair attention feels he’s received from the press. Brown raps on the track, ”But ain’t never gonna do no 60 Minutes interview/Cus all you wanna do is twist my words up/And all I wanna do is flip my birds up.”
After a few verses on being held hostage by fame and the fall out from sponsors after his widely reported domestic abuse incident involving Rihanna, which Brown refers to as a “tragedy,” he ends on an up note saying, ”I’m gonna keep on living my life from day to day/Learn from my mistakes.”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Mel B, Snoop Dogg and Childish Gambino Join the Bitcoin Revolution
- Watch Avicii’s New All-American ‘Hey Brother’ Music Video
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Justin Bieber Teams Up With Chance The Rapper For New Jam ‘Confident’
- Miley Cyrus Reveals New Look At KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Show
- One Direction Perform ‘Afternoon Delight’ with ‘Anchorman’ Cast on ‘SNL’
- Are You The VIP JAMAZON Weekend Winner?
- Hot Right Now – Miley Gets A Bob, Harry Styles And Kendall Jenner Are Totally Hooking Up