With a short Tweet, Chris Brown released free new music to Team Breezy this past week. But this isn’t any old track — it’s entitled “How I Feel” and addresses not only his family history but ends with his feelings on his public relationship with Rihanna.
In a short 2 minutes and 34 seconds, Brown touches on his childhood, the domestic abuse his mother faced, and the unfair attention feels he’s received from the press. Brown raps on the track, ”But ain’t never gonna do no 60 Minutes interview/Cus all you wanna do is twist my words up/And all I wanna do is flip my birds up.”
After a few verses on being held hostage by fame and the fall out from sponsors after his widely reported domestic abuse incident involving Rihanna, which Brown refers to as a “tragedy,” he ends on an up note saying, ”I’m gonna keep on living my life from day to day/Learn from my mistakes.”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Rihanna Smacks Fan In The Head During Concert
- Miley Cyrus Shocks In New “We Can’t Stop” Video
- Win The Ultimate Wrigleyville Experience
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’
- Eminem Drops Mixtape Track ‘Symphony In H’
- From Nas To TLC, J. Cole Breaks Down His Favorite ‘Born Sinner’ Songs
- Drinking Kanye West’s ‘Yeezus’ Haterade