The New York Knicks forward J.R. Smith was fined $25,000 by the NBA for posting an in appropriate picture on his twitter page.
Smith posted a picture of model Tahiry’s “assets” on twitter, Tahiry just happens the be the ex-girlfriend of rapper Joe Budden, the tweet that was sent with the picture, which has since been deleted said: “I can’t watch the game like this @TheRealTahiry” w/ the picture
The two, Smith and Budden got into it a few weeks ago on Twitter, when Smith tried to get with Budden’s ex. Well from the looks of the picture it looks like J.R. got her. Check out the pic here and let me know if you think he should have been fined for the picture?
See What’s New on JAMZ:
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Meet The Artists Of Hook Up #5
- Hot Right Now: Kanye West Has ‘Times’ Album Of The Year, Amanda Bynes Is Headed To Fashion School, & Drake Is Skipping Out On The Grammy Nomination Concert
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Diplo’s Got New Holiday Compilation, ‘A Very Decent Christmas’
- New Music To Know: Sevyn Streeter Proves She’s More Than Just a Hit Songwriter on Debut EP