The New York Knicks forward J.R. Smith was fined $25,000 by the NBA for posting an in appropriate picture on his twitter page.
Smith posted a picture of model Tahiry’s “assets” on twitter, Tahiry just happens the be the ex-girlfriend of rapper Joe Budden, the tweet that was sent with the picture, which has since been deleted said: “I can’t watch the game like this @TheRealTahiry” w/ the picture
The two, Smith and Budden got into it a few weeks ago on Twitter, when Smith tried to get with Budden’s ex. Well from the looks of the picture it looks like J.R. got her. Check out the pic here and let me know if you think he should have been fined for the picture?
See What’s New on JAMZ:
- J. Cole Changes Album Release Date, Set For Showdown With Kanye West, Mac Miller, & Kelly Rowland
- Miguel Channels His Inner Hulk Hogan During BBMA Performance
- Cody Simpson On What To Expect From His New Album ‘Surfers Paradise’
- One Direction Cover The Backstreet Boys In Stockholm
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull ‘Live It Up’ In Sultry New Video
- Miley Cyrus Announces New Single, Keeps Quiet About Justin Bieber Collabo
- Miguel Lands On Fan, Bieber Booed, Swift Wins Big At Billboard Music Awards
- Kanye West Premieres ‘New Slaves’, ‘Black Skinhead’ On ‘SNL’
- 102 JAMZ Top 20 Countdown