Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. could be entering into one of the highest paid matches in boxing history. If the fight takes place there is going to be an amount of $200 million up for grabs.
The fight was a challenge initiated by Pacquiao and according to BOSSIP
Mayweather originally offered Pacquiao a flat $40m on condition that he keeps all the pay-TV money.
Pacquiao responded with a guarantee of $55m to Mayweather with them each taking a 50-50 split of the television revenue. No thanks, said Mayweather, who still wants all the extra loot for himself.
Pacquiao’s latest call is a challenge, also, to Mayweather’s insistence that he would win easily. If so 70 percent would net Mr Money in the region of $140m.
If you ask me no matter what they’re going to both be winners at the end of that match.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Hot Right Now – Khloe Kardashian Takes Off The Wedding Ring, Victoria Secret Models Twerk
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video For ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Justin Bieber Visits The Philippines
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Hot Right Now – Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body
- One Direction’s Perfume Outsells Britney and Gaga
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’