You don’t often see Drake sporting a flashy suit and tie, but you know when you do, it’s going to look good. The people at GQ Magazine seem to know that too and chose Drake as the cover man for their upcoming Style Bible issue.
In addition to the style, Drake opens up inside the issue in an interview where he reveals that he’s ready for more than just sex.
And for me as a person, it just doesn’t work. I just need something else.
Click here to read the full interview, as well as check out other fashion shots of Drake.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- [VIDEO] Justin Bieber And The Paparazzi
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Kanye West Recreates ‘American Psycho’ With Scott Disick For ‘Yeezus’
- John Legend Returns With New EDM-Influenced Single Featuring Kimbra
- Lil’ Wayne Treads On American Flag In New Music Video
- Daft Punk Geeks Out On Star Wars, Paul McCartney, Brian Wilson & J.J. Abrams
- Report: Justin Bieber Involved In Hollywood Hit-And-Run, Paparazzo Injured
- Is John Mayer’s New Song About Taylor Swift?
- ‘True Blood’ Music Recap: Mikky Ekko Subs In For Eric Burdon
- [VIDEO] Katy Perry Goes From Make-Up Free To Glam