Kicks have always been a strong part of Hip hop culture, since RUN DMC famously promoted their Adidas. Now, following a long line of rappers with shoe deals, Rick Ross steps into the endorsement arena with a new Reebok deal.
As reported by 102.3 WBMX/West Palm Beach, it was fellow Reebok endorser and musical collaborator Swizz Beatz who broke the news via twitter.
This isn’t the first time that Ross has linked up with Reebok. This past summer, Rozay, Meek Mill and Swizz Beatz released a remix to “Tupac Back,” titled ” Reebok Back” to promote Swizz’s line of Reebok Kamikaze shoes.
This story was originally reported by 102.3 WBMX/West Palm Beach.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Only Kanye West Could…….
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- Britney Spears Is Back (Kind Of) As New Song, “Oh La La,” Hits The Internet
- See Fast And Furious 6
- What’s The Difference Between DJs And Turntablists? C2C Explain
- Carrie Underwood On Motherhood, Panic Attacks, And Being Awkward
- Nicki Minaj, Shakira Latest In Singing Competition Judge Shakeups
- Taylor Swift Loves Icona Pop And Tegan & Sara, Gets Stressed Out By House Music