[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]When we first heard that Lil Wayne was in some sort of legal trouble for grass and weeds, we didn’t know that it was literally GRASS and WEEDS.
According to The Huffington Post, Weezy’s Kenner, Louisiana 10,000-square-foot mansion (which is currently up for sale for $1.7 million) has grass and weeds out of control on the property. That prompted Kenner Code Enforcement Department to issue Dwayne Carter (Wayne’s real name) a citation sometime between February and March.
He purchased the property for $1.75 million in 2006 and this is not the first citation that has been issued for the property. It’s uncertain whether he still resides at the property.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- [REPORT] Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Baby Girl
- [VIDEO] Justin Bieber And The Paparazzi
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Kanye West Recreates ‘American Psycho’ With Scott Disick For ‘Yeezus’
- John Legend Returns With New EDM-Influenced Single Featuring Kimbra
- Lil’ Wayne Treads On American Flag In New Music Video
- Daft Punk Geeks Out On Star Wars, Paul McCartney, Brian Wilson & J.J. Abrams
- Report: Justin Bieber Involved In Hollywood Hit-And-Run, Paparazzo Injured
- Is John Mayer’s New Song About Taylor Swift?
- ‘True Blood’ Music Recap: Mikky Ekko Subs In For Eric Burdon