[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]When we first heard that Lil Wayne was in some sort of legal trouble for grass and weeds, we didn’t know that it was literally GRASS and WEEDS.
According to The Huffington Post, Weezy’s Kenner, Louisiana 10,000-square-foot mansion (which is currently up for sale for $1.7 million) has grass and weeds out of control on the property. That prompted Kenner Code Enforcement Department to issue Dwayne Carter (Wayne’s real name) a citation sometime between February and March.
He purchased the property for $1.75 million in 2006 and this is not the first citation that has been issued for the property. It’s uncertain whether he still resides at the property.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- [PHOTOS] Pet-A-Palooza 2013
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Meet The Artists Of Hook Up #5