[photogallerylink id=71652 align=right]Last night TMZ broke the story that Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino has entered rehab for substance abuse. If you watched Jersey Shore this season, it was definitely shown that The Situation was acting a bit odd especially when the crew went camping and he’s was pacing around because he thought a bear was going to attack their camp ground. MTV recently announced season 6 of Jersey Shore will be happening but will Mike be back?
MTV is hoping he’s healthy enough to come back for the filming of season 6 but somehow that doesn’t sound like the best idea.
Read more on the story from TMZ here!
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Pastors To Be Introduced In New Reality Show
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- REWIND: Kanye West Unchains ‘New Slaves’, Rock The Bells Gets Holographic
- Go Backstage With Fall Out Boy
- Win A Year Supply Of Trident Gum!
- Maroon 5 Releases Paint-Drenched ‘Love Somebody’ Video
- [PHOTOS] “Fast And The Furious 6″ Movie Premiere
- Wanna Party With Bieber? It’ll Cost You
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video