[photogallerylink id=71652 align=right]Last night TMZ broke the story that Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino has entered rehab for substance abuse. If you watched Jersey Shore this season, it was definitely shown that The Situation was acting a bit odd especially when the crew went camping and he’s was pacing around because he thought a bear was going to attack their camp ground. MTV recently announced season 6 of Jersey Shore will be happening but will Mike be back?
MTV is hoping he’s healthy enough to come back for the filming of season 6 but somehow that doesn’t sound like the best idea.
Read more on the story from TMZ here!
What’s New On JAMZ:
- [PHOTOS] Pet-A-Palooza 2013
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Meet The Artists Of Hook Up #5