[photogallerylink id=73847 align=left]The Obama’s have already began their re-election campaign and being that they’re one of the most fashionable couples to occupy the White House, releasing their own nail polish seems very fitting. You can buy the nail polish on their website for $40 and all of the proceeds go to the POTUS re-election campaign. The polish comes in red, clear and blue… would you buy it?
You can purchase the nail polishes here!
And read more about the nail polishes on CocoPerez.com
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video For ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Justin Bieber Visits The Philippines
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Hot Right Now – Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body
- One Direction’s Perfume Outsells Britney and Gaga
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video