[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]DMX[/lastfm] seems to always find hisself in some type of trouble and this time his trouble could hit his pockets in a major way. [lastfm link_type="artist_info"] DMX[/lastfm] was said to be scheduled on a World Tour that a booking company had booked him for and he never followed through with his original contractual agreement. Now the booking company wants to sue him for $630k.
Heavy Rotation Booking had an exclusive contract with [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]DMX[/lastfm] to book shows all over the world. When [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]DMX[/lastfm] was cited with a traffic violation last year and sued twice for child support disputes his passport were revoked though and he was no longer able to travel to the dates that were scheduled. In result Heavy Rotation Booking is insisting on $630,000 in lost revenue.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Diplo’s Got New Holiday Compilation, ‘A Very Decent Christmas’
- New Music To Know: Sevyn Streeter Proves She’s More Than Just a Hit Songwriter on Debut EP
- Advertising Agency Trolls Internet with Video Featuring Kids Reciting Explicit Rap Lyrics
- Pharrell Says He’s Going ‘Rap-Free’ For New Solo Album
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up
- It’s A JAMAZON VIP Weekend To Hook Up #5
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013
- Hot Right Now: Paul Walker’s Official Cause Of Death, Katy Perry UNICEF Ambassador, And Taylor Swift Is The UK’s Sweetheart
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″