“I wanna dance/ And love/ And dance/ Again,” Lopez sings passionately.
Lopez, Pitbull and RedOne teamed up again for “Dance Again.” The single follows their success with last year’s “On The Floor.” The most viewed video of 2011, the music video received half a billion hits on VEVO, making it the most watched video by any female artist.
“Dance Again” was released to radio today. The track will be available on iTunes April 2 while the music video is set to debut April 5 on American Idol.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Diplo’s Got New Holiday Compilation, ‘A Very Decent Christmas’
- New Music To Know: Sevyn Streeter Proves She’s More Than Just a Hit Songwriter on Debut EP
- Advertising Agency Trolls Internet with Video Featuring Kids Reciting Explicit Rap Lyrics
- Pharrell Says He’s Going ‘Rap-Free’ For New Solo Album
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up
- It’s A JAMAZON VIP Weekend To Hook Up #5
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013
- Hot Right Now: Paul Walker’s Official Cause Of Death, Katy Perry UNICEF Ambassador, And Taylor Swift Is The UK’s Sweetheart
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″