Stardom is something that many people have a hard time dealing with and in a recent interview with The Guardian [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Drake[/lastfm] admits to being an advocate of that. He admits to the occasional use of drugs as a mechanism to cope with his rise to stardom.
In the nterview [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Drake [/lastfm]admits to sipping on codeine, smoking weed, and the obvious…drinking alcohol. To clarify his usage he states:
”But do I do it excessively? No. I’m not a reckless guy. I do it all within moderation.”
“I’m not into drugs,” he added. “I mean any outside the ones I just mentioned. Nah, that’s not me. I care too much about what I have. I’m not going to throw it away for that.”
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Behind the Song: Sara Bareilles’ ‘Brave’
- Is Drake Taking Digs at Kendrick Lamar on Future’s ‘Sh!t’ Remix?
- Q&A: Mary Lambert Spins Success of Macklemore’s ‘Same Love’ Into Issues-Driven Solo Pop
- Avicii, M.I.A., Tiesto & More Lead Ultra 2014 Lineup
- Beyoncé, Jay Z, Jennifer Hudson & Will Ferrell Make the Longlist for Best Original Song Oscar
- Chris Brown’s Probation Revoked, Again
- [PHOTOS] Zendaya Onstage At Hook Up #5
- [PHOTOS] Emblem3 Onstage At Hook Up #5
- [PHOTOS] Midnight Red Onstage At Hook Up #5
- [PHOTOS] Cash Cash Onstage At Hook Up #5