In a recent interview with French radion station NRJ, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Adele[/lastfm] expressed how she’s been in love with [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Beyonce [/lastfm]since the age of 11 and how it’s always been a dream of hers to be able to collaborate with her She also explained that unfortunately her fans will not be hearing any new music from her because she will be taking a break from recording.
According to BET she stated:
“If I didn’t write my own songs, I’d be out next week with a new album,” she said. “I have to take time and live a little bit. There were a good two years between my first and second albums, so it’ll be the same this time.”
I’m sure the wait will be well worth it and her fans will be waiting patiently.
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video For ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Justin Bieber Visits The Philippines
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Hot Right Now – Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body
- One Direction’s Perfume Outsells Britney and Gaga
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video