SANFORD (CBSMiami) – In a surprise move, George Zimmerman took the witness stand at his bond reduction hearing Friday morning and made a brief statement directed at the parents of Trayvon Martin, saying he was sorry for the loss of their son.
See the full story at CBS Miami.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Rihanna Smacks Fan In The Head During Concert
- Miley Cyrus Shocks In New “We Can’t Stop” Video
- Win The Ultimate Wrigleyville Experience
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’
- Eminem Drops Mixtape Track ‘Symphony In H’
- From Nas To TLC, J. Cole Breaks Down His Favorite ‘Born Sinner’ Songs
- Drinking Kanye West’s ‘Yeezus’ Haterade