According to the BBC, after a listening party in London Bieber discussed the inspiration behind Believe. He said he had written “songs like that girl – Mariah Yeater – who said she was going to have my baby. I wrote about that situation.”
Bieber added that he recorded 40 songs for the record and it’s difficult for him to choose a favorite. “Every song has a piece of me, it’s hard to pick. I wrote almost all of them or co-wrote them,” he said.
“It’s so cool to do different styles and step out of my comfort zone,” he added.
Despite countless rumors about a boy band collaboration with One Direction and The Wanted, Bieber put those claims to rest and said there were no plans to work with either of the bands. Though he won’t be writing with either group any time soon, fans will be happy to know his much anticipated music video for “Boyfriend” will be released next week.
full video next week – youtu.be/qlEp1U7tfjI
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) April 25, 2012
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Hot Right Now – Khloe Kardashian Takes Off The Wedding Ring, Victoria Secret Models Twerk
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video For ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Justin Bieber Visits The Philippines
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Hot Right Now – Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body
- One Direction’s Perfume Outsells Britney and Gaga
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’