“The range of artists I want to work with is so vast it’s bizarre,” Ke$ha said. “I would love to have Keith Richards on the record. I would sure as hell like to do a collaboration with Bieber and at the same time do a song with the Flaming Lips.”
Having co-written “Til the World Ends” for Britney Spears, Ke$ha also revealed what that experience was like in the magazine.
“To write a song for an icon, someone who stands for pop, it really doesn’t get better than that,” she said.
Turns out her admiration for Spears isn’t one sided.
“Ke$ha brings an incredibly carefree, fun-loving spirit to American pop music,” Britney said via e-mail. “I love listening to her songs when I’m on the treadmill. They help me power through my workout.”
While her album is still in the works, Ke$ha promises a cohesive release.
“If someone is a real artist, you can’t confine them to a particular genre. It’s my mission to make it all make sense somehow.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Beyonce’s Self-Titled Fifth Studio Album Is Out NOW!
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Hot Right Now – Khloe Kardashian Takes Off The Wedding Ring, Victoria Secret Models Twerk
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video For ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Justin Bieber Visits The Philippines
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Hot Right Now – Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body