“The range of artists I want to work with is so vast it’s bizarre,” Ke$ha said. “I would love to have Keith Richards on the record. I would sure as hell like to do a collaboration with Bieber and at the same time do a song with the Flaming Lips.”
Having co-written “Til the World Ends” for Britney Spears, Ke$ha also revealed what that experience was like in the magazine.
“To write a song for an icon, someone who stands for pop, it really doesn’t get better than that,” she said.
Turns out her admiration for Spears isn’t one sided.
“Ke$ha brings an incredibly carefree, fun-loving spirit to American pop music,” Britney said via e-mail. “I love listening to her songs when I’m on the treadmill. They help me power through my workout.”
While her album is still in the works, Ke$ha promises a cohesive release.
“If someone is a real artist, you can’t confine them to a particular genre. It’s my mission to make it all make sense somehow.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Kanye West Performs Two New Songs On ‘SNL’ Season Finale, Announces New Album Title
- Only Kanye West Could…….
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- Britney Spears Is Back (Kind Of) As New Song, “Oh La La,” Hits The Internet
- See Fast And Furious 6
- What’s The Difference Between DJs And Turntablists? C2C Explain
- Carrie Underwood On Motherhood, Panic Attacks, And Being Awkward
- Nicki Minaj, Shakira Latest In Singing Competition Judge Shakeups