“The range of artists I want to work with is so vast it’s bizarre,” Ke$ha said. “I would love to have Keith Richards on the record. I would sure as hell like to do a collaboration with Bieber and at the same time do a song with the Flaming Lips.”
Having co-written “Til the World Ends” for Britney Spears, Ke$ha also revealed what that experience was like in the magazine.
“To write a song for an icon, someone who stands for pop, it really doesn’t get better than that,” she said.
Turns out her admiration for Spears isn’t one sided.
“Ke$ha brings an incredibly carefree, fun-loving spirit to American pop music,” Britney said via e-mail. “I love listening to her songs when I’m on the treadmill. They help me power through my workout.”
While her album is still in the works, Ke$ha promises a cohesive release.
“If someone is a real artist, you can’t confine them to a particular genre. It’s my mission to make it all make sense somehow.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Meet The Artists Of Hook Up #5
- Hot Right Now: Kanye West Has ‘Times’ Album Of The Year, Amanda Bynes Is Headed To Fashion School, & Drake Is Skipping Out On The Grammy Nomination Concert