Yesterday JLo and friends created a scavenger hunt to promote a new music video. Enticing fans through giveaways and the hashtag #FollowTheLeader JLo gave clues on how to see the world premiere.
A unique way to promote a new video, a scavenger hunt isn’t the only thing JLo has up her sleeve. In fact, her goal is to break the Vevo record of five million views in 24 hours.
— Jennifer Lopez (@JLo) May 4, 2012
The video begins in beautiful Acapulco, Mexico. With a helicopter shot of the beach the video segues into what at first seems like a Spanish soap opera. The day before Cinco de Mayo, it only seems fitting.
JLo awakes to a text that reads, “Wanna play?”
A tattooed clad JLo soon finds herself being chased by two men. Flying from building to building only to find momentary escape in apartments to the shock of their tenants, we’re not quite sure if JLo will make it out alive. You’ll just have to watch the video in it’s entirety to find out.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- One Direction Exclusive Presale
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- Hot Right Now – Orlando Bloom Now Dating Liv Tyler?
- [PHOTOS] Katy Perry Becomes A UNICEF Ambassador
- Kanye West’s Next Album To Be Produced by Q-Tip and Rick Rubin
- Lorde Crashes VEVO with ‘Team’ Video Premiere
- John Mayer, Katy Perry Release ‘Who You Love’ Artwork, the Internet Complains