Just in time for Cinco De Mayo, Shakira unveils the video for “Addicted To You” from her Spanish-language album Sale el Sol. The styling is a cross between Madonna’s “Take A Bow,” the infamous ’90s bullfighter-themed breakup anthem, and Rihanna’s “Only Girl In The World.”
The video features Shakira exclusively in black and white clothes, but sporting light blue nails. She switches between a striped, backless sundress, a polk-a-dot blouse plus hot pants and high belt, and nothing more than a wet t-shirt dress as she strolls through burnt landscapes, rolls around in her bedroom, and lounges elegantly in a copper bathtub. The video was shot in Los Angeles.
Shakira recently won four Billboard Latin Music Awards, including Female Songs Artist of the Year, Female Albums Artist of the Year, Solo Latin Pop Songs Artist of the Year, and Social Network Artist of the Year.
Her album Sale El Sol is available now.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- One Direction Exclusive Presale
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- Hot Right Now – Orlando Bloom Now Dating Liv Tyler?
- [PHOTOS] Katy Perry Becomes A UNICEF Ambassador
- Kanye West’s Next Album To Be Produced by Q-Tip and Rick Rubin
- Lorde Crashes VEVO with ‘Team’ Video Premiere
- John Mayer, Katy Perry Release ‘Who You Love’ Artwork, the Internet Complains