An extended cut of a new Pepsi commercial featuring Nicki Minaj was just released. The video can actually be watched in 3D too but I’m not exactly sure how that is supposed to happen via the internet. I guess if you watched The Avengers over the weekend in 3D and still have your glasses, you’d be able to see it. If not, you’ll be seeing cross eyed right now for the 3D version. The video is actually pretty cool though and features Nicki and Drake‘s ‘Moment 4 Life’.
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Beyonce’s Self-Titled Fifth Studio Album Is Out NOW!
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Hot Right Now – Khloe Kardashian Takes Off The Wedding Ring, Victoria Secret Models Twerk
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video For ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Justin Bieber Visits The Philippines
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Hot Right Now – Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body