This week, Glee is tackling every high school senior’s right of passage: the prom. Though we know the gang is taking on One Direction, Ke$ha and Selena Gomez, what we’re really wondering is, who gets crowned McKinley High’s king and queen?
For the dinosaur themed prom—chosen by none other than class president Brittany (Heather Morris)— the students bring out all the stops. Santana (Naya Rivera) does her best Selena Gomez impression with “Love You Like a Love Song” and channels the ’80s with Quinn (Dianna Agron) for the Top Gun classic “Take My Breath Away” by Berlin. Brittany works on her spelling with Ke$ha’s very appropriately titled song “Dinosaur” for an episode called “Prom-asaurus.” While things get a little weepy for Rachel (Lea Michele), Blaine (Darren Criss) and Kurt (Chris Colfer) when they do a version of Fergie’s “Big Girls Don’t Cry.”
But it’s the boys of the glee club, who channel their inner boy band to take on 1D’s “What Makes You Beautiful” that brings down the house. Artie (Kevin McHale), Sam (Chord Overstreet), Mike (Harry Shum Jr), Joseph (Samuel Larsen) and Rory (Damien McGinty) hit the prom stage and show they’ve got all the right moves with their cover.
Check out the sneak peek of tonight’s episode below where the guys talk about their boy band style and show off their a capella skills. Also, watch Brittany do “Dinosaur.”
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam ‘Confident’
- Miley Cyrus Reveals New Look at KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Show
- One Direction Perform ‘Afternoon Delight’ with ‘Anchorman’ Cast on ‘SNL’
- Are You The VIP JAMAZON Weekend Winner?
- Hot Right Now – Miley Gets A Bob, Harry Styles And Kendall Jenner Are Totally Hooking Up
- [PHOTOS] Pet-A-Palooza 2013
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake