— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- Mel B, Snoop Dogg and Childish Gambino Join the Bitcoin Revolution
- Watch Avicii’s New All-American ‘Hey Brother’ Music Video
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Justin Bieber Teams Up With Chance The Rapper For New Jam ‘Confident’
- Miley Cyrus Reveals New Look At KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Show
- One Direction Perform ‘Afternoon Delight’ with ‘Anchorman’ Cast on ‘SNL’
- Are You The VIP JAMAZON Weekend Winner?
- Hot Right Now – Miley Gets A Bob, Harry Styles And Kendall Jenner Are Totally Hooking Up