Back in April, H&M revealed a new ad starring Beyonce!
The song featured in the ad was an unreleased track called “Standing on the Sun”.
It was only a matter of time before it leaked. You can click here to listen to the track!
Neither B nor her label have commented on whether they’re going to release it as a single, but it definitely looks like there is a demand for it.
What do you think of the new Beyonce song? I feel like it’s definitely her time and the world needs some of her music in our lives. Love it! Click here to watch the H&M video.
What’s New On JAMZ
- [PHOTOS] Pet-A-Palooza 2013
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Meet The Artists Of Hook Up #5