Both popstars have released the lead singles off their upcoming albums and both are vying for the number 1 spot on Billboard’s Charts.
It looks like Katy will win this round however if we look at sales. She could potentially sell upwards of 500,000 downloads of Roar in one week which could be a best for Katy.
Gaga looks to bow out at around 250,000 downloads this week far from the 400,000 Billboard initially projected.
If we go off of the sales Katy wins this round, but if you go off of fans reactions, Gaga has this one in the bag. Her fans are some of the most loyal in the industry.
We personally think both artists win because both singles are catchy and are far different from each other.
- [PHOTOS] Pet-A-Palooza 2013
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Meet The Artists Of Hook Up #5