Justin Bieber‘s appearance at the Opening Ceremony fashion show of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City yesterday was more noticeable for the appearance of upper lip hair than anything else.
Yes, the Biebs is now sporting a moustache. But what it really looks like more than anything else is that teenager, usually in middle school or just starting high school, who only has what appears to be a semblance of a thin little moustache because they haven’t started shaving yet.
Is this “moustache” intentional or is it just what sprouts on Justin’s face when he hasn’t shaved for a couple of weeks? We’ll keep you posted on what happens with it. Ironically, he appeared to keep his shirt on during the show.
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’