— Nathan Sykes (@NathanTheWanted) September 24, 2013
A Tweet can mean so much these days, especially when it comes from an account with a little blue check mark.
Nathan confirmed the relationship after weeks of speculation and then of course, a photo of the two holding hands while at Disneyland in California.
Ariana also confirmed the relationship on Twitter, where she said “we hesitated saying anything as people can be a bit insensitive but thank u ♡ we value all of your happiness, thank you for valuing ours 💕:)”
Well, it looks like the two are official and their relationship is still brand new, but we wish them nothing but the best! And we think they look absolutely adorable together! #Nathiana
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video For ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Justin Bieber Visits The Philippines
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Hot Right Now – Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body
- One Direction’s Perfume Outsells Britney and Gaga
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video