Meet Alison Gold.
She’s more than likely a little girl with a dream of being a pop star, but unfortunately she is on track to have a similar career as Rebecca Black. Her first song is a novelty song that was created for YouTube and from the looks of the “likes” most of the over 4 million viewers do not enjoy the song at all.
The guy who wrote this song is the guy behind the hit that launched Black into stardom with her viral sensation “Friday.”
The only difference is, “Friday” could be a radio hit compared to this song.
After watching that video, we have a hankering for some fried rice and egg rolls…and maybe even binge watching horrible YouTube videos.
If for nothing else, this video is pure comical relief and maybe, if you’re hungry, you’ll indulge in some Chinese food!
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Meet The Artists Of Hook Up #5
- Hot Right Now: Kanye West Has ‘Times’ Album Of The Year, Amanda Bynes Is Headed To Fashion School, & Drake Is Skipping Out On The Grammy Nomination Concert
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Diplo’s Got New Holiday Compilation, ‘A Very Decent Christmas’
- New Music To Know: Sevyn Streeter Proves She’s More Than Just a Hit Songwriter on Debut EP