- Justin Bieber Visits The Philippines Justin Bieber has stepped away from the parties and into the charitable side of life as he visits the typhoon ravaged Philippines.
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again Kanye West isn't happy with the National Recording Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and their choice of nominees for this year's GRAMMYs.
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′ The duo take on the soft-rock classic, complete with a flute solo.
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song 'Cannonball' "Louder really encompasses my experiences over this past year and my journey as an artist up to this point. There’s a lot of emotion but it’s also very encouraging and hopeful—it’s about pushing forward and living your life in a way that’s louder,...
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' One thing is clear: Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" was the most talked about song of the summer and now it's up for 4 GRAMMYs including Record of the Year. Thicks says it's all due to Pharrell and a rather racy video.
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in 'Perfume' Video In her new video for "Perfume," Britney Spears proves what you see isn't always what you get.
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+ Justin Bieber is in the news again, but this time it's not for graffiti or abandoning his monkey or insulting Bill Clinton. No, this time it's for something noble.
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus A Kelly observation comparing embattled pop star Chris Brown to such iconic figures as Martin Luther King and Jesus Christ himself has some wondering if the eccentric superstar has gone too far.
- Behind the Scenes at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show with Taylor Swift "The idea for me to perform in the Victoria's Secret fashion show actually came from one of my friends, Lily [Aldridge], who is one of the Angels," she said.
- Mel B, Snoop Dogg and Childish Gambino Join the Bitcoin Revolution Generated (or "mined") through a complex mathematical equation, some people are pointing towards bitcoins being the future of money and financial transactions around the world.
- Watch Avicii's New All-American 'Hey Brother' Music Video The clip features a heartfelt narrative that juxtaposes images from the life of two young brothers growing up in an American small town with shots of a fallen soldier's final ceremony, complete with a military gun salute.
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire She pop star talks "eating Flamin' Hot Cheetos and drinking" to get over her break-up with Russell Brand.
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song 'Saturday' Rebecca Black, the girl behind 2011 viral sensation "Friday," is back with a new song titled -- but of course -- "Saturday." "Yesterday was Friday," she says in a wink to her previous "hit."
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics Lady Gaga says she supports a boycott of the upcoming Winter Olympics in Russia due to their anti-gay laws.
- Justin Bieber Teams Up With Chance The Rapper For New Jam 'Confident' Bieber hinted at some upcoming collaborations with other big-name rappers and producers like Lil Wayne, Diplo, Big Sean and R. Kelly