Tropical Storm Isaac is continuing it’s trek towards the Louisiana coastline with a landfall expected by tomorrow evening near New Orleans as a Category 1 or 2 hurricane. As of the 11am advisory, the maximum […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is strengthening in the Atlantic Ocean as it nears the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. The maximum sustained winds are 45 mph with gusts of 60 mph. The storm is expected […]
As if we haven’t had enough rain and storms over the past month now, Tropical Depression 9 has formed thousands miles away from the Florida coast and is racing towards the United States. The current […]
This week the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention released its latest map showing adult obesity rates in individual states.
President Barack Obama, who is currently in campaigning in Florida, has cancelled an appearance at Rollins College in Winter Park this afternoon.
- Australia's highest court strikes down same-sex marriage law 1 hour ago
- Report finds National Zoo "severely lacking" in animal care 56 Minutes ago
- Ex-cop acquitted in fatal shooting after Katrina 37 Minutes ago
- Cockpit recordings reveal Asiana flight's frantic final moments 1 hour ago
- Technical trouble aboard International Space Station 2 hours ago
- Conservative groups get rare rebuke from House speaker over budget 2 hours ago
- Why Pope Francis is Time magazine's Person of the Year 2 hours ago
- Stranded Nev. man "jumped into action" to save family 3 hours ago