Just days after Justin Bieber made headlines for his visit to the Anne Frank House, and writing in the guest book that “hopefully she would have been a Belieber,” the Biebs is at it again.
Yesterday (April 15), Daft Punk released the latest in a series of videos featuring artists who they collaborated with for their highly anticipated fourth studio album, Random Access Memories, set for release on May 21. […]
On music’s biggest night, social media networks exploded with commentary, making the 55th GRAMMY Awards this year’s second-most popular event with close to 15.5 million interactions as reported by Trendrr, a social TV analytics provider […]
The actual value of public Twitter followers has been turned on its head by a British company called Status Poeple who aim to reveal how real or fake any account’s following is.
Klout shows Bieber to be highly influential about music, celebrities, family — as well as prostitution, the holocaust and the Japanese Adult Video Awards.
Flo is known to really connect with his fans through Twitter, Facebook and even through plain old telephone. “All the social sites come into play when you’re trying to reach your fans,” he said. “From day one I’ve been giving out my cell phone number, so, I mean, that always helps.”
- @AmwayCenter What an amazing night! He's a legend. Thank you Amway! 2 hours ago
- @TheTallAmanda All in fun :) we're just playing more hit music every hour. 2 hours ago
- @nyeer21 I interviewed him last week and he said there's something in the works :) .. I'm hoping with Pharrell! - @MelonyTorres 2 hours ago
- @TheTallAmanda laughing about what? Lol 4 hours ago
- @TheTallAmanda lol :) 4 hours ago